Oct 23, 2012

Essence of Agile Learning


I am often asked, what exactly is Agile Learning in one or two sentences. This has stumped me, as, I have always had trouble explaining the real power and eloquence behind it, and fall back on, "You have to experience it to really understand it".
Second best is seeing videos of it in action.
Unfortunately, some I speak to do not have the time at them point.

Here is my best attempt thus far in explaining the essence of Agile Based Learning Environments.


"A stabilizing rhythm self-organized learners dance to, within which 21st century skills, character, and love of learning naturally emerge."

Thanks for reading, your feedback is always valued.


John Miller
Vibrant Lives, Work, Communities, and Schools

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contributing to The Agile School blog!
John Miller